Compiled by Ruth Graser – Edited by Ed Foote
The material in this book is provided as an aid in learning the Callerlab Plus Program list of calls. Callerlab definitions have been followed as closely as possible. The calls are defined and then diagrammed to show starting, in-between (if appropriate), and ending positions for each call on the list.
The Callerlab Plus Program book is organized into sections for your convenience. The first section includes Tips for Better
Dancing, giving suggestions and hints to help keep your square from breaking down; How to Look Good When You Are Dancing, providing helpful guidance and recommendations primarily related to styling, position, and appearance; Callerlab Definitions of Styling Terms, supplying rules for arm and hand positions; Leaders and Trailers, showing who are leaders and who are trailers in basic formations; and Callerlab Plus Program Teaching Order, presenting the order in which the calls included in this program
should be taught.
The second section, entitled Callerlab Plus Program Diagrams and Definitions gives definitions of the calls in alphabetical order, along with diagrams illustrating the progression of each call.
Each Book Contains:
- Diagrams and definitions of every call on the Callerlab list covered. (A-1 and A-2 all in one book)
- All-position Dance-By-Definition concepts shown, most calls diagrammed several times to show different positions.
- Helpful hints for dancing the calls presented.
- Plus book contains Callerlab styling and timing notes.
- Size is 8 1/2 x 11, spiral binding so book will lay flat when open.
- Printing and diagrams very clear. Laser printing gives clear, sharp images.
- Most complete diagram and definition books available, widely acclaimed by dancers & callers.