Compiled by Ruth Graser – Edited by Ed Foote
The Callerlab Advanced List and “Callerlab Advanced Definitions” have been the main references used for this compilation. Other source material included: “The Square Dance Encyclopedia,” by Bill Burleson, and “Galbert’s Glossary,” by Paul and Carol Galbert.
Each Book Contains:
- Diagrams and definitions of every call on the Callerlab list covered. (A-1 and A-2 all in one book)
- All-position Dance-By-Definition concepts shown, most calls diagrammed several times to show different positions.
- Helpful hints for dancing the calls presented.
- Plus book contains Callerlab styling and timing notes.
- Size is 8 1/2 x 11, spiral binding so book will lay flat when open.
- Printing and diagrams very clear. Laser printing gives clear, sharp images.
- Most complete diagram and definition books available, widely acclaimed by dancers & callers.
Out of stock